• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Production,Show more than expected

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Production,Show more than expected

Was it just me, or were there a lot more skinny, big chested model types, not dressed for the weather manning the booths at the Crop Production Show this year ?

I wish I thought to take a picture of the girls dressed up in the Naughty Nurses outfits. I don't think anyone believes me when I tell the story.

I like Brandon better. Saskatoon is always a seed
    growers show.

Comment

I agree, Brandon is a way better show. I try to get there every year but the 5 hr drive compared to 2 hr is hard to do. I hope to get there again next week. There is a lot more manufacturers (equipment, buildings, grain handling etc.) I hope they have the nurses there too!!!

Comment

yep nurses were good and so were knockout girls!

Comment

For anyone not there. The nurses were there for APAS. "taking the pulse of prairie agriculture"

I thought it was an even bigger waste of money than what APAS normally puts out.

The Bud girls on the other hand.....

Comment

Apas needs to go, they are too much thinking they are governnment spokesmen and that shmoozing with government is the way to get things done. It isn't, we need representation that stands for what we need and not kisses ass while taking our money to accomplish nothing.

Comment

I've also heard that Brandon is a better show, but, with the exception of the gouging hotel room prices that goes on in Saskatoon I always enjoy the s'toon show and feel its a benefit to my farm.

Comment

2 old sayings come to mind

'desperate times call for desperate
                measures'

and

'know your audience'

for my part, was just glad our booth was
                right around the corner. helped generate
                more traffic. that said, my own personal
                belief is that it's not right to
                showcase girls like that.

Comment

Have to agree with you Bt, I have 2 daughters that age and I wouldn't want them dressed up in the nurses uniforms just to try and get attention for a farm booth

Comment

Ya after that, It would be pretty hard to convince my wife that we need to support APAS in any way. She was quite offended. I think APAS may have miscalculated on that one. There are many businesses in Ag that could get away with that, IMO APAS is not one of them. So although it got them alot of attention much of it was negative.

Comment

I wish these shows would do an online version of the presentations. I would gladly pay the fee to watch at home at my leisure or participate with a live feed.

And then just click on the box of the exhibitor for more info.

I enjoy going but could avoid the cold traffic, lineups and if I did see something different, drive up quickly for an afternoon.

Its all very repetitive, year in and year out. But would be happy to pay an internet subscription fee.

Comment

I'm not much older than those girls but I found those displays distasteful. I'm running a buisness not a strip joint. If your product is such junk that you need half naked teenage girls to sell it I don't want any part of it. Lets keep the hot girls in skimpy clothes at the Shark Club where they can bring me beer.

Comment

I didn't look at the nurses because I have never met a nurse in saskatchewan that would look like that.

APAS was in lala land for this presentation and some ass should be kicked for the distasteful presentation.

I find it an insult to the real problems in the ag community over the last year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...