• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Agriculture Chat Website

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If AV was your website, and you had worked at it for over a decade, would you appreciate a heads-up if fishyphil posted the same proposition you have? From a business/respect/courtesy point of view?

The question......I'm waiting lol Pars

Comment

Joe, Simple Machines Forum (SMF) is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. It has all the features you need from a bulletin board while having an absolute minimal impact on the resources of the server. SMF is completely free. The license is not OSI but you can modify source and post if including instructions or modify the copyright notice displayed.

Comment

Go for it Lakenheath.
        Wilagro, you forgot Union supporters. Ban them too! lol

Comment

An SMF site:

http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/forum/

Comment

I do find it strange the CWB does not have a forum or chat. At least i could't find one.

Comment

Did Joe no take over the site just a couple years ago? What is this worked at it for a decade business?

There has been next to no change, althought the requests for change have come pouring in.

Shall we broach?

Comment

Just different ways of doing business, lakenheath, can you understand that point? I thought it important enough to compare them.

I would run it by Joe. You didn't. And and still wouldn't if you could do it all over again....?

Your choice. And AV provided you with that choice.

Let's leave it at that. I do hope you do well with your site, and I wish you luck. And when you start by identifying who you are, as does Joe, that's when real information begins. Pars

Comment

wd, The CWB had a discussion forum at one time, but I did a quick search and it appears gone. It had very few posts. Pars

Comment

I could get a discussion forum built onto
                    our site by the end of the week, but would
                    anyone go post there?

www.farmlinksolutions.ca

Comment

btjadenlepp,

Did you broach Joe before posting a link your website and a proposed chat forum?

You have flirted with breaking the law according to Parsely.

Come on Parsely, let him have it!!!!

Comment

http://www.thecombineforum.com/
                        http://talk.newagtalk.com
                        Much better formats.
                        REALLY like the combine forum!!!
                        I think it is over 1/2 canadians on there now.
                        It has all the features guys are asking for here and more.
                        See you there!

Comment

Lackey, You bet, I'll be there with bells on, if its free to join. Otherwise, no way! Gag info is a valuable tool so you should be able to sign up the progressive Comedians. They'd love a soap box wit no opposition, where they could shout out their auntie slogans fer a selective few to hear... Go fer it spend soma those hard earned Comedian dollars........

Comment

Newagtalk uses a very cluttered format. Agri-ville is superior to that site.

Combineforum is good, but very much focused on machinery. They have some good discussions about crop production, but the marketing and politics is quite lacking.

Comment

I like newagtalk because you know when something has been added and by whom.

Comment

What a bunch of Whinin' & Snivelin' little Babies. Gist like I said before, nuttin ever good fer you's, not even if its Free...

Agtalk has da best setup I have ever seen fer a forum. But dey lettin someting go to dare brains over dare and are startin' to ruin da Site. Wit all dese add ons in search, etc. At least dey changed da Post Date & Time back to da Original....

Joe keep up da good work here. The only ting I would change here is bein' able to see da View Count per post. Up to you...

Sicklake - Lepp it a Girl, not Guy....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...