• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat up and up and up!!! All over the world except Canada Where the Lowest price is the Law!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheat up and up and up!!! All over the world except Canada Where the Lowest price is the Law!!

Wheat: Wheat was sharply higher as rising global food prices have led to improved export business for the U.S. and a less-bearish supply and demand situation moving forward.
    Just once it would be nice to really get paid what our product is worth.
    Fair grade and fair price.
    Friday the Fixed price went up a whopping .02 cents on CWB site market went up over .16.
    One thing no one in Brandon at CWB booth could answer why were two dollars lower than the rest of the world.
    Hm CWB needs really 2 dollars a bushel to operate. HM just a thought for your morning Coffee.

Saw the same thing. CWB BPC for 2011-12 was up 2 cents with new crop Minn up 5-8 and a flat dollar. Whats up with that?

Wheat up sharply again this morning by the way.

Comment

Fri Jan 21st.
      MGE MAY Wheat up $0.1425USD, CWB fixed price up $0.0200!

Thur Jan 20th. MAY Wheat closes 9.28USD/bus or 9.29CND/bus = Fixed price $9.30CDN
      Fri Jan 21st. MAY Wheat closes 9.43USD/bus or 9.38CDN/bus = Fixed price $9.32CND

CND$ up a whopping $0.0025, not enough differance to negate $0.1225USD

The CWB is simply rescuing the "pools", AGAIN!

Comment

You need to follow the adjustment factor on the fixed price contract. Currently a $30/tonne drag factor on CWRS reflecting the pool is likely 60 % priced (CWB target). An issue with a farmer scale up selling across a crop marketing year and a fpc that has a drag factor for existing sales in the pooling system.

Comment

$31.74/tonne on Friday.

[URL="http://www.cwb.ca/db/contracts/ppo/ppo_prices.nsf/fixed_price/fbpc-wheat-2010-mhrs-20110121.html"]january 21[/URL]

Comment

charliep, If I already have my BASIS, then it shouldn't matter, is that correct?

Comment

You have the adjustment factor on the day you signed the contract. If before Aug. 1, then zero.

Comment

Yesterday again the same shit. Is it just me or did the Useless CWB screw up so bad that they are using my marketing to fund the pools to a tune of couple dollars a bushel before the end of January.
                God trying to get over the 7.25 for high protein Number 3 is like pulling teeth with these idiots.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...