• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Market School Video: How Grain Prices Are Determined.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market School Video: How Grain Prices Are Determined.

Hi Everyone,
    We have been giving Commodity Marketing courses all around Canada the past few years. The challenge has been to get people out to attend...everyone is pretty busy...they find it valuable when they do attend.
    We thought we would try an online video education series and here is the first lesson. We hope you find it valuable.
    Regards,

Moe Agostino
    Senior Commodity Strategist
    Farms.com Risk Management

>

Thanks good presentation

Comment

Agreed, nice marketing education class, exactly what this forum needs, and was built for. Please number the lessons in the topic list, so I can keep track of the ones I have watched and the ones I need to watch over and over!

Comment

@5:12 you explain basis.
        In a future segment can you explain the CWB basis for us peasants out west.

Just being a bit of a smart ass. because I've never heard the same explanation twice.

shaney I'll give you the same assignment maybe you'll get the same answer?

Comment

I liked this video approach.Are you going to look at forward contracting and using insurance to cover the risk?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...