• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB call centre hangs up... too busy.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB call centre hangs up... too busy.

Charlie,

I just called the CWB 800 phone number and after saying they were experiencing a high call volume...it hung up on me ... a first.

The CWB has backed themselves into a corner.

Hope their web site doesn't crash too, then we're screwed. You doing any pricing?

Comment

tom

Have you been calling alot about what they have been doing?

I find that happens if I make too many calls in a short amount of time.

Or you caught them on a coffee break OR visiting their kids at the free inhouse daycare OR exercising with their certified fitness trainer etc.

Basically, ****ing the dog and stressing about it.

Comment

Same thing happened many times before Christmas . Decided to E sevice and my check never did get defered.

Comment

not a lot of forethought to be combining interim payments and "B" series/FPC-BPC deadlines all on one day.

Comment

Had the same thing happen to me last Thursday. When I finally got through they had me on hold for half an hour. Put the cordless on speaker phone and listened to their Muzak while I made myself supper, ate it, and cleaned everything up before they got to little ol me. What's more annoying than the muzak is the voice that comes on every 30 seconds to say we'll be right with you. Yeah riiiighhht!!

Comment

CWB is obviously doin a lotta business
              these days. Which is a good thing. Or
              they've had some tech problem. To bad, so
              sad, another issue fer Comedian farmers to
              whine and snivel about. Then we have
              Angristbility, Albertie Gag offices, Revie
              Comedia, and best of all, the Comedian Gun
              Registy. Even when you get throu to those
              dopes, they refuse to help ya!!!

Comment

Burbert

They are doing sweet **** all. They are 100 percent sold out. Check the acceptance and call levels.

The grain companies do all the logistics for the cwb, since the cwb has no physical assets.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...