• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blair Rutter of the WCWGA on BNN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair Rutter of the WCWGA on BNN

http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip418080

Speaks volumes about public beliefs when the reporter emphatically corrects blair "but there is climate change!"

Comment

Blackpowder,

OF COURSE THERE IS CLIMATE CHANGE!

It is called weather... and it changes all day... every day!

For:

The sun rises and sets... as long as the earth turns... there will be climate change!

Comment

if climate change exists. What a duffas

Comment

the "kool aid" drinking reporter pounces on Rutter as programmed.....the msm throw climate change around like it is a new thing, but has been going on as long as humans have been growing food, I beleive that was the context of Rutter's reply....

good job Rutter and WCWGA, the more the main stream learns of the travesty and injustice of the CWB monopsony the better, let me market my rotational crop like the others I grow and quit worrying about saving jobs in WPG and start worrying about improving the cometitive position of our primary producers!!!!

Comment

Well said NORTH!

Thanks Blair!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...