• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George St. Pierre

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not GSPs best, but still a class act. What about
    that Ali shuffle we saw a couple of times?

I can t imagine 5 rounds of mma. 30 seconds of
    full on grappling seems like an eternity.

Comment

Is the fight done? George win?

Comment

GSP won. Unanimous decision. Jake the ju jitsu
        wizard didn t try to take to the ground.

Comment

George fight kinda sucked...although glad to see him win... Sheilds seemed to be gaining momentum as the 5th went on. I went to Montreal and seen GSP scrap Koscheck. A once in a lifetime experience... Quebecers are nutzo! Guys were drinking two beers at a time and saying rosary's praying for GSP to crush Koschecks brains on the canvas... Needless to say I had a blast. Was louder than the inside of a Walinga 614D with either button stuck on a jimmy diesel drive unit. I wander if Hominick took some Tylenol. I almost barfed after witnessing that tonight. They are talking about getting GSP to move up to 185 and face the spider... I think that will be tough on St Pierre's carrier... Anyways, I hope to be seeding here Wednesday, gonna start re-planting our failed winter-wheat with S-Wheat...the weather has finally turned...it's gonna be great...I can hardly wait.

Comment

I envy you for seeing the Koschek fight. Great
            athlete but GSP outsmarted and outwrestled him.
            We won t seed here until this fresh snow leaves.

Comment

Sooo, Ontario is thee land of the Great afterall. Kin go from 3 inches of rain, & halfa foot of snow today, too seeding on Wednesday. Frick.....

Comment

Is Gracie coming back for one more fight?

Comment

I've heard rumors of a Gracie comeback. I suppose a little pain for a big paycheck (and some humiliation) is worth it. Probably why I keep farming. LOL.

Comment

Reply to: Who isn't watching?
                    Answer; Civilization

Comment

Some folks are a little slow on the uptake: for example, using a computer. That's okay...everyone at their own speed. You just have to know the diff between embracing a telephone vs adopting bellbottoms. lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...