• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather Conditions are Improving

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather Conditions are Improving

Environment Canada shows clear skies all week
    for Regina, hard to believe, but it looks pretty
    widespread.

Hallelujah!

One Freaking Week Ain't Gon Make One Frickin Difference. Ain't Need No More Rain Till Enda June. OR gon be Harrowing it all in, The Hell with it.....

Comment

I thought you were yappin about seedin and all the water gone no snow to be seen, blah, blah, blah - I told ya so, it was commin ragardless and you blew me off. Did/do not wish it on anyone anywhere, but you had a big mouth just a while ago. Turn your ego off and listen to a guy like Drew Lerner - I would have not been spoutin off with his forecast in your area - he is 90% accurate. We have till the 18-19th in this area then the jet stream may hit us. We are thankfull so far, not yappin.

Comment

Ya ain't tell me Shit. Ain't no standing water. Rain every second frickin day is the problem, keeps the ground to moist to seed.......

Comment

He was calling for rain dingle nuts. It does not matter that you were the king on the hill tops -no snow no flooding - rain was comin. The only reason I shot this at you is that you showed no remorse for those less fortunate a while back. Hope things turn around for all of you out east - some how, if it not too late already. Chances are we have been too lucky and may get our a$$ kicked with frost here in 10 days. Hopein for the best but stayin realistic too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...