• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How a couple tents ended a good week of seeding!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that sounds like a crappy day SKF3.
    Drown sorrows, not with water.

Only 1mm of rain, but FROST here tonite!

More stress, I always said #1 it's TOO cold!
    Furrow, we put 5.5" pneumatic packers on the 5710 "anchor" and are very pleased with the firm but NOT hard packing in these WET sticky soils. Pulls easier, huge difference. Highly recommend them.

Comment

I don't know some times I just want to say **** it and sell out to the parkland agventures for 1200 per acre and no more worries

Comment

there is a new seeding planting corp out here that has 6 new tractors and drills and all the gear, and have women running them cause cannot find anyone else. Not that they are bad but they are paid 30 dollars per hour to drive and that is all that is expected. If something goes wrong or when loading then they have help for that.

Comment

Hopper them Foreigners running GagVentures are just as bad as The Hutts. Stick it to the SOB's, up their land rent, way it should be anyway. So tell us more about this seeding outfit. They doing Custom Work or Their own??? What kinda Tractors & Drills??? Name???

Comment

Sounds like One Earth, have a base in Archerwill, seeding 3 reserves,Yellow Quill, Fishing Lake and Kamsack. 3 new Deere tractors and air drills, 3 Case IH outfits.

Comment

Hopper are they farming the lever land in your
              area. They a quite the outfit, entertaining
              nonetheless.

Comment

I am confused. Is Hopper talkin about GagVentures or Zero Earth Farms??? Wheatking why are they entertaining??? How many acres is Levers Ground??? Flip what the numbers on the Tractors & Drills??? HOW kin yous stand to watch these SOB's farm the ground that our Forefathers Broke??? Guess'n gon have to shut em' all done myself, yous to busy holding the couch down.......

Comment

The planting outfit I don't know the company but they have 6 quad tracks and don't know the drills. Heard they were all stuck one time except one of them. One driver even folded up to transport figuring he would get out then, lol immagine that. They are custom planting some land here for an investment company from Regina that has bought up about 60 quarters close by. No one even the sellers know who owns the investment company, they keep low, and the lever land they bought is rented by a more local guy but new to the area. They seem like good operators and talking drainage project with them. Perhaps it is the same investment company that owns the planting outfit and yes they would likely want to plant more but I don't have the contact info, as far as I know they are only doing the investment companies planting. Oh and had couple millimeter ice on the water pail this morning

Comment

Parkland Ag has a base north of Muenster Sask. in some higher productive soils, they are actually not wanting to purchase land by my place, they may have more land other locations I don't know. The other Regina company is just a numbered company at the moment, that is the one buying for 900 per acre in my area. I through out the 1200 number cause never know. We all have a price in which we would sell out. We should be done planting late thur or early fri. if everything goes ok now.

Comment

Hopperbin! There's a new medication you can get at the pharacists! Go and ask for a presecription of Fukitol!

Comment

A tree and a turd plus a tree and turd plus a tree and a turd equal a tent.

Sorry, just being dumb!....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...