• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB Chair Allen Oberg just called!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Chair Allen Oberg just called!

Did anyone else just get a call from the CWB's Chair telling you to vote?

Billions at stake;

The clock is ticking...,

Once the CWB 'single desk' is gone... the CWB is gone for ever!

What a bunch of shameless extortionists.

The CWB operated from 1935 to 1943 WITHOUT the 'single buying desk'.

How annoying these people are.

Hi Tom. I got the call this weekend. All I could think of was, "O man, how much is this gonna cost"?!

When will they stop spending our money?

I really like farming, but this political crap is really tiresome. Even more so when I'm helping foot the bill for preserving the single buying desk and yet I don't believe in (it).

Comment

got the phone call. When Oberg started to talk realized the phone call was going no where and hung up.

Comment

The budget for this election is just like their PRO always changing. Allan is a crooked loser... He needs to be kicked out of his cushy job and be given the pink slip like all the rest of the CWB employees... Thus no severence to worry about

Comment

On Friday, was working on machines in the shop and saw it said CWB, mistakenly thinking they were calling about all the wheat from last year they are default of contract on I stupidly picked it up, heard the first five words and walked away. Would currently happily shove my ballot in his ear.( or some other orifice)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...