• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The door mat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The door mat

As farmers we are a happy bunch of people. My wife is sitting here skinning me to the bone because we keep giving to much, to kind. She is a town girl that married a farmer 25yrs ago and she style looks at us farmers through different eyes. This CWB issue for her is just one of many issue's that she see's that us farmers are matted. We farmers are are worse enemy, we are kind, we are giving, we have absoluteness and we can't stop with all that stuff, My wife has put in her time with me, can you amagine with me and she still looks at it in a independent way......... Is that more up your sensitive alley you PCLF's. That last line, guess who , I demand my freedom at all cost, I have played with in the rules for 20yrs. Tomorrow the gloves come off with my director(one of the RATS)My wife is right.

Jeff about time
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...