• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About crossing the line

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About crossing the line

Visitted 16 year old daughter the last couple days. One morning we decided to go to Humpties for breakfast, she is learing to drive so I am giving her some good training. Anyways humpties is gotta wait to sit. Picked up one of the free papers and noticed a few articles. So when we sat down asked her about learning anything current events and political. She mentioned yes been watching occupiers a bit, hit the nail I was holding. Asked her to read the article I noticed in the paper. Then after asked what she thought? She said does not really agree with what they are doing and also mentioned she has a teacher with a permanent tent set up there in Frendship park. This gets good. This teacher then askes all her students if they would like to use the tend and camp out in support of occupy. My whole hearted support these kids for rejecting this teachers invitation. Special thanks to my 16 year old daughter. These kids in school are learning to function in this world in my oppinion going camping in an occupier tent is not correct. They all done the correct thing, I am tickled.

Not to go into depth about the issues involved with the occupiers at this point but the fact a school teacher asked grade 10 kids to camp out at her permanent occupier tent is terrible. As far as I am conserned is this teacher is on a very fine line with me, but I say nothing until one student sets foot in that tent.

Comment

The fact the students have made the correct choice so far is a responsibility I think is important to give our kids the choice to decide upon. I have very good communication with my 16 year old.

Comment

Good for the kids. They can see what occupy is, reward for when no reward is due. Odd a teacher would be there.

Comment

Maybe shes hearing about all the sexual assaults taking place at various "Occupy's" in the US and Canada. Once your in the tent, you won't be in a good way. Great to hear about smart young kids making the right choices.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if the next stunt the CWB
            pulls off is inviting the unions et.al to occupy 423
            Main.

Comment

Should I rag on this teacher? Tuff really being a parent.

Comment

I thought showing her appreciation for her judgements was best at the time

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...