• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP get kicked to the curve!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP get kicked to the curve!

49 saskparty
    9 NDP
    Ok I got the results a little off by three.
    Dwayne looses by lots, Gene wins by lots and
    Nielson is close.
    So final out come red china is changing.

Oh yea time for a beer, and party.

Comment

How can you not feel inspired by Premier Brad Wall and his victory address. I have never been prouder to be from Saskatchewan. Go Geno Go. You deserve your success.

Comment

Wahl is a professional that we haven't seen in Saskatchewan for a long long time. Its nice to see a guy who got his shit together.

Comment

Spilt my beer WALL instead of WAHL.

Comment

And we`ll have to put up with "Link" back in Alberta!!!!!!!!!! He`ll probably feel more at home with REDford!!!!!!

Comment

On the Road to Alberta, Just passed a Uhaul with Link at the Wheel. Have fun who ever gets him.

Comment

you guys are so lucky to have a guy like Wall at the head of your great province. We in MB have a great province but for some reason WPG is in love with the NDP. And the NDP sees Rural MB as a place they can use, abuse and take from so sad and frustrating.

Comment

Was the same feeling in Sk, NDP hated rural and farmers. Only need the cities? Looks like that's not working here any more!
                  Heard on radio "Link is down the dwain".

Comment

Got a feeling our REDford won't do so well when her turn comes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...