• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stop the steamroller

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop the steamroller

I've been following the stop the steamroller page. They had allowed some discussion but now are blocking people who support marketing freedom and are removing posts that don't support the CWB directors,monopoly and propaganda campaign. Does anyone know if this site is run out of the CWB office? Oh well Fun while it lasted.

Me blocked from post#1. Me dont blame them.

Comment

I phoned the cwb. When the answer was, uh hmmm, uhhh, hmmmmm, well, hmmmm, I figured out that they are paying for it or sponsoring it at least...
      Tomorrow I shall ask whether they have mandated zero debate to occur...

Comment

I stepped in and threw many punches. It was fun. My observation was, that GregPet, Mtraub and Toby (?) provided mountains of facts, including graphs and prices and genuine information to contradict the steamroller. Its sad how many people in Ontario/Quebec dont know or understand what this is about. Our highest population centres have no clue that western farmers are jailed for exporting wheat out of country. Not a sniff, no idea.
        The pattern I noticed, was, that who ever controlls the webpage would cut and paste enough of thier own entries to push down any factual proof and evidence contrary to the Steamrooler page. Anyone taking a quick glance would not see the efforts put in but the western canadian farmers. If you scroll down there is literally hours of work put in by the people mentioned above. Ultimately I got exhausted and busy at home with the children. It definitely took about 12 hours intermittently in the last 4 days. I feel it was well worth it. The public has to realize the injustice.

Comment

Emotional testimonies, and spurious claims are allowed, and encouraged. Nobody answers any hard questions, ask too many and you're banned. Non farmers come there and its all about left wing talking points, most unrelated to farmers or the CWB... or reality.

Comment

I too notice they removed many posts and any real factual information.

Comment

Pure propaganda, intolerant of any dissent. Sadly we get to pay for it out of the pools too.

Comment

Ya, it was a lot of work keeping up, but i guess maybe in vain. Or maybe i should look at it this way, the page is in vain as it will be law soon enough.

Comment

I just posted and did a comment and it was promptly deleted.

Comment

There was a vote on there asking farmers only to vote yes for open market and no to keep as is. Before it disappeared there were 20 yes and 0 no. Sorry, 19 yes, 1 Oui, and 0 no.

Comment

I think we definately tired them out... LOL. It is a futile effort but I think it is important to be heard a bit anyway. All we need is 1 or 2 votes in the Senate to have second thoughts because of this Steamroller campaign and we are back to square one. Its never a waste of time to voice your opinion. Even if someone hacks your spelling right Wilagro. LOL

Comment

I was the OUI

Comment

are you sure that they are removing comments. Make sure that when you look at the page you have "everyone" clicked and not just "stop the steamroller"

Comment

Shaney: They removed any negative comments made directly to the page made on or before Monday I think, except for comments made on their own posts. The cheque to the media company in charge of the campaign must of bounced because they haven't removed any posts since. I have been trying my best to get kicked off but haven't been able to yet. Maybe its due to the one day work week at the board.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...