• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey BTO

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey BTO

Did you see the results of the colony only quilting contest in the producer, apparently Syngenta thinks non Hutterites can't do needle work.
    Can't wait for the next sales overture from Syngenta my wife answers.

If there was a like button, i'd click

Comment

Hey Mc. Jesus Christ Yes I seen it. Every God Damn Episode of Thee Westie Producer has a thing er two on Hooterites. Way to lose my Business, Quilt don't wortha F*** anyway. Pissed me off so much, made one single phone call, picked up 480 acres fer The Year 2013, Stolen from da Colony down da Road. Theys out the Cash Rent Game now, Shit theys was out The Game @ $80 to Thee Acre. I will pay rent a year in advance, as long as I got The Land comin tome. Theys ain't got No Business around here Chillin in the first place, F*** that Imma play The Villan, F*** that Imma make a Killin, Small Money, Tall Money, ***** We Wantitall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...