• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the Farmer south of Southey with the Bale sign or is he a Shit disturber who doesnt even have g

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if we turned it into a brokerage we could....oh ****
    never mind.

Comment

cotton

It won't make sense until someone else thinks it up. I know what you are saying.

When what is left of the cwb decides to use your idea as their own, then it will be a good idea.

If oberg had taken the bull by the horns instead of calling some lawyers, the cwb could have had the 2012 crop priced at a profit for western canadian farmers as a christmas present.

Comment

Bucket,

This EXACTLY was my CWB Directors platform from 1998-08. The CWB could have been the clearing house that brought the buy and sell sides together in western Canada. They call this 'CLEAR' down under in Aussie land.

Clear works very well... and we need the new CWB to set up a 'Clear' system in Canada. If they did it well... they could end up with more business than they do today.

Comment

Ron, Dayne, Now you two get along before I type yer last names on here fer all too see. Mu, Mu, Muahahahahaha, Muahahahahaha, Muahahahahaha.....................

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...