• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB is dead Democracy and freedom for western Canadian farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB is dead Democracy and freedom for western Canadian farmers

Headline for Dec 16 2011 papers...

here here!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You're out of your ****ing tree.

Comment

what do u have against freedom??

Comment

Our dream is your nightmare I-F, it too bad you will get to reap the rewards with us after this is all over. Freedom will be a great reward for everyone even the non believers. Time will be the true test and in my mind the CWBs has run out. You should really change your name to F-I, Friggin Idiot.

Comment

I_F, it seems clear to me you are either an employee of the board or some other union worker. While I defend your right to express your opinion here, I note no one opens with cuss words toward you. You always set the tone. Making a pipeliner blush is easy. Emulating a master of English like Churchill for eg. is very difficult.
            As you obviously have nothing more than your pension in this game; I politely and respectfully request that you f*** off. I really don't care who the h*** you are, I've flushed better. Our actions show the world who we really are. I've been cussed at by experts you little c-sucker, and if you have no more smoke to blow up this dead horses a** I suggest you be on your way.

Comment

Quite the potty mouth Black Powder i couldnt have said it better my f****** self... LOL

Comment

Senate to vote at 4:30 cst.
                Is the governor general in house to give this bill immediate royal assent, or will this take another day or so...?

Comment

Anything to shut I-F up so the sooner the better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...