• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viterra, ESSO and the current Distributors?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viterra, ESSO and the current Distributors?

Ever since viterra and ESSO got into bed to make puppies....... Whats happening to the Independents that were involved with ESSO fuels as part of their operations? I'm thinking of RedFerns', BLAIR'S, MidSask Agro, and Wigmores? Will Viterra poach the chemical / fertilizer business too?

Perhaps Viterra got sold a bad deal here...dunno but remember Robin's donuts and SWP. This deal with ESSO has something strange about it but I can't put my finger on it.

Comment

Dogpatch,

Especially when Federated get fully up to speed... they will be really tough to beat on fuel prices. Looking to buy... maybe get a tandem load or 2 before the new year?

Supply back up to full speed... prices have dropped for Diesel.

Comment

Yes Tom4, I read yesterday that FCL had another good year, despite the refinery problems, and the weather. One thing about most co-op is that their earnings are going back to the members rather to a shareholder down east or somewhere else.

Comment

Going to get price today... on diesel for next week.

Comment

Price goes up 2 cents next week.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...