• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$15.4B... what will you do with your share?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15.4B... what will you do with your share?

What are you going to do with your share of the 15.4 billion from Ottawa?

Results so far:

Use as a down-payment on more land 5%

Buy the kids ice cream 27%

Mail it to Gerry Ritz 23%

Pay more taxes 27%

Buy top-of-the-line hybrid canola seed 9%

Other 9%

Thank you for voting!

Here is the link:

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/Poll/Embed/WEB22EDNS6B3MF#.Tw21tQse4EE.facebook

Comment

Honestly, just make the ****ing CWB leave me alone and I don't want a dime.
      They have cost me so much over the years that just zeroing out their cost makes
      me do backflips for joy.

Besides, Oberg himself said they have no assets. Which is it? They can't have
      it both ways.

Comment

There will be so few farmers left by the time this "lawsuit" is settled that only estates will be the recipients.
        By the way; how much are you expecting? You may also divide up my share; because it is very much small potatoes compared to what the CWB has cost me over the past 40 years.

Comment

oneoff,

I voted to give it back to Ritz.

Comment

I voted other which is now at 29 percent. In my case I am going to combine it with an empty wine bottle and personally stick it up that lawyers ass.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...