• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ginding Up Plassentas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginding Up Plassentas

Anybody see the presentation about
    grinding up human plasentas on TV this
    morning? Apparently it is every womans
    dream. Dry it, grind it in a coffee
    grinder, put it in pills, gobble the
    pills. Be really really, happy and
    extremely well and fit fer the rest of
    yer life.
    GOOD GOD ISN'T THIS CANNABLISM? eR IS
    IT LIKE CHEWING ON YER OWN NAILS? OK!
    Nothing is sacred here in Albertie.
    Gross, butt not sacred. Homegrown
    business at its best/worst!!!!!!!!!

Watching and listening to a cow slurping up her placenta after calving is gross enough for me.

Perhaps some human beings have discovered a (well hidden) throw-back trait in their psyche which seems to cry out for a similar action as that of the animal world. Or perhaps it is just the action of a bunch of kooky naturopathic or idiopathic flakes.

I say leave this whole placenta research thing to the people in the medical field and quit this quackery BS.

Comment

I would like to know,how do they come with these idea's?What were they thinking when they first tried this,and what was the first person thinking that tried the first pill,oh this has go to be good for me?

Comment

most animals do, rich in iron and minerals they just lost.....maybe in the future there will be a griddle in the delivery room or by the hot tub for some of these back to nature types??

Comment

Search 'deuxe eggs china' and see what you come up with. Disgusting.

Comment

Our kids are freezing theirs in case the kids need
            them.

Comment

Yes the Chinese have been consuming that for a long time now. You can actually sell it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...