• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Canadian Farmers Selling out to CHINA!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a Canadian passport, hopper? It can be
    legally revoked at any time, with reason!

In China, travel papers are revoked without
    reason, so the boy told me.

Comment

From my experience with the ex is it was all our gov't to let them in. So if there was anything on the Chinese side I am a quite surprised really. I don't know how they get their money out of China but I am sure it is an issue to get money out. My ex did not need to bring any money cause I sponsored her and her parents even though they owned a 3 million dollar machine shop with no debt. Reason they would not show their own money was they did not want the Chinese government to see what they had. As you know I seen pretty big bags of money trading hands. My ex looks and dresses as if she is poor and if you say she has money you are her worst enemy. She traded 1.5 million canadian dollars on her Canadian trading account while in China for one year. Ooops I openned the mail.

Comment

Parsley I don't understand the Canadian Passport only states you are a Canadian citizen. No one can take that away from us can they? When I was in China last my visa stated only one month from entry. previous I extended the visa time I thought no sweat this time and never did the extension. Then a gov't agent came to the machine shop door asking for me. So we went back to what is the police station and basically sat for 3 hours. Her Uncle knew a gov't worker and pulled some strings and we both could hear the two arguing for 3 hours straight about what to do with me, they let me go without penalty, just some paper work and a lecture of law.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...