• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRB Index Breaks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcfarm said, "Everyone is interesting if you take time to see what makes them so."

You have never spent time with me. I've been told I could bore the Dos Equis man to death.

Comment

Agtrader = Errol. Ohh it all makes sense now! Hahaha.

As for the "Oats knows" phrase, I heard it so many times now that there has to be something to it.

Comment

I'd Iike an in depth interview wirh Willie Picton.
        And probe Mayo Schmidt's mind over a glass of
        wine. Neither, I guarantee, will ever occur. Pars.

Comment

Coleville
          Never said all people are interesting for equal amounts of time
          Take Parsley for instance she seems to be attracted to meglomaniacs and serial killers ( often they can be the same) wonder if turnips are the only thing gettting planted in that garden???? Yet still interesting..lol

Comment

Saskfarmer3

Comment

Jean Cretien, Preston Manning. Many other non politico's but these are two very interesting individuals to me.

Comment

jean cretin if on his death bed and these his final
                words

Comment

I'd like to have a beer with Wayne Gretzky and maybe Stephen Harper. Sat beside Mayso Schmidt on a plane once at the start of his career with SWP. I didn't know who he was when he introduced himself....but i guess I've already had a conversation with him (just not a good one...haha).

Comment

Mayo Schmidt I meant....can't even spell the guys name...jeez.

Comment

Sarah Pipilini.....whoops, that was the Sahara Pipeline that was laid by 10,000 men.

Comment

Peter Mansbridge and Governor General David
                        Johnson.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...