• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

canola recovery

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canola recovery

If theres a shortage how come its
    Slipping so much lately,harvest
    Pressure be the cause.

Its bean estimates higher than expected. Just another report manipulating the market.

Comment

I think the system is just taking a breather. Guys that didn't want to start a bin for 500 - 1000 bushels took the spot price.

Once they figure out those bins were supposed to be full but are not the rally will resume.

I would put money on that china is or will be buying at these lower levels. The crushers had better pay attention or they may end up buying australian canola.

Comment

On BNN this morning, a headline stated Palm
        Oil to have biggest yearly drop in 4 years do
        to surging stockpiles. That cant be good for
        canola price.

Comment

A call of the land I did on selling into a declining market. I like the expression "Markets are like buses - if you miss the first, there is likely another arriving in a few minutes". I would have some realistic price targets however.

[URL="http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$department/newslett.nsf/all/cotl19985"]Call of the Land[/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...