• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask3 we are going to lose a million dollars minimum this year from frost

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask3 we are going to lose a million dollars minimum this year from frost

I am not joking. I am looking to sell canola now at 10.50 per bushel. Yet the only company I would consider selling to now is Bunge which is under that. Sell to ADM you going to get a major ****ing like never before on a contract of frozen canola. Will be last time ever selling forward to them if you do same goes for all other grain companies around here. They don't work with you. I don't know of any grain company I would sell to today for new crop other than Bunge and they are probably booked up. Even so the deductions are unwritten as of yet yet bunge will give you the same deductions as new contracts, cannot say that for any of the other grain buyers so I will put that out there. 3 dollars per bushel is not going to pay the bills. If auction sales are not interesting this year just wait a month. My opinion.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...