• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rail

Tommorrow will be the 4 weeks since the order in council.

The railways will have to be at 5500 cars each.

I am assuming our "brilliant" ministers meant unloading 5500 cars and not moving 5500. Luckily I won't hold my breath on that assumption.

Fines should start Tuesday when the unload report at the coast is below target.

But really how does anyone know, there is no one monitoring these things and reporting publicly.

There should be reports at the end of every week for unloads, vessels, space, basis, sales just like the way the open market works in the US.

The government here could have implemented those by now. Wonder if the WCWGA asked for the reports when they were meeting with RITZ about this.

Maybe TOM4CWB could answer that.

April 7, 2014 there should be reports about all of this.

Or does everyone think the problem is solved?

I don't. And neither do the people in states where they have called CP in front of the STB/DOT to report.

They are staying on top of their rail problems regularly and issuing orders.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...