• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is sick of hearing the world is running out of food!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like with Robin Williams... Mork turned off the key and ran out of air.

Shock... sad day when anyone is so depressed they find this as a solution to life... no physical reason to justify such a talented person to waste themselves.

Hope he had his spiritual life figured out...

Sympathies to his family... friends and fans.

Comment

Pro Famine Group ado? Seriously? Our planet has plenty of space to grow the food needed for every living soul and then some. Period. Predictions of a future with more people only give more excuses for chem farming followers. Chem farming is so obviously about concentration and control and the human spirit of people like ado who feel they can overcome and maybe even enter into the boardrooms of the elite some day.
      “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”
      At least a few on here are not scared to mention the Bilderberg group any more. And if you do not think that money and this small group of elitist have an ultimate goal for this planet, enjoy your dream. As benevolent as this goal of theirs started out, it always included collateral damage. We still have the choice to become that collateral damage or wake up and act in the one way that humans can always choose. Do something and simply ask yourself, "if this is not good for everyone, then it is no good at all". And I know ado and others will argue now that GMO and Chem farming methods have been scientifically proven to be good for everyone... LOL Or not>>>>>

Comment

<i>" Chem farming is so obviously about concentration and control "</i>

Hyperbole much?

I use crop protection products for a lot of reasons which allow me to grow better, heatlhier crops. My soils are also healthier since I stopped tilling the life out them. Concentration and control never enters the equation.

Comment

Lots of alternatives to tilling the hell out of your land Farm Ranger. You simply refuse to consider them because you are caught in the game. I feel for you and stand by my statement. You use chem so that you can survive without changing or expand when others fail as many brag about on this thread. Concentration and control.

Comment

I investigate, consider, and reject or accept based on merit, not on philosophical choices like some.

You know nothing about me, and make a lot of assumptions based on your own philosophical prejudices.

Comment

Just responding to your post Mr. sensitive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...