• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latevo Revenue Insurance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latevo Revenue Insurance

A big push in Australia.

they say it works well in canada and usa, read all the glossies but seems to be a bit of smoke and mirrors when you speak to them.

Cost about $21 per ha, a full financial audit before they will sign you at $5500 non refundable and another no cost full aduit when they may r may not pay out.

any opinions and the govt does not pay a cracker of the premium farmers pays it

Mallee,

As usual... we do not get something for nothing... usually hard work is needed... to make risk less... and market our grain.

I just have not been able to put the risk reward package together... in my mind... to see the benefit claimed by them.

Where is the money going to come from... if an actual wreck occurs? If I can't put that part together... then I balk.

Promises are a dime a dozen... especially in a hard sell campaign short on real results that can be quantified.

Comment

Malle and others check out GARS

http://agrisksolutions.ca

Watch the videos on Hedging losses and Agristability comparisons

I want to say we were less than $12.00/acre for $75/acre over inputs

I've never heard of Latevo

Comment

To Toms question, they are backed by some of the biggest reinsurers from around the world.

Full disclosure our family and a group of Saskatchewan farmers own a portion of the company.

Like the man from Gilette says. "I like it so much I bought the company"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...