• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thunderstorms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We missed the rain last night, don't know how. I am not so sure about Environment Canada and their radars. It just doesn't make sense sometime.

Just be glad you didn't pay $2400/acre for your land and have it all mortgaged. There are still farmers around who paid $80/acre for gumbo.i don't think they will be too broken up by farming conditions. Just saying not all farmers have the same grief.

Comment

Went back and had a closer look after attempting to get my swather stuck maybe I overreacted wheat not to bad canola swaths white on top but underneath ok can't even guess the percent but combined with bad luck ,bad weather luck,actual ****ups,and getting screwed by almost every entity I deal with I really really don't know how you older guys can keep it up through so many decades

Comment

You are describing the occupation/industry accurately. I got sick of it 7 years ago. Changed to organic production.
        It's not for everybody for sure. My farm is nothing special.
        It's not the sliver bullet by any means but I have noticed the "worlds not shaking me down" near as much as when I was conventional farming.
        I'm probably disillusioned, but, at least I think I'm "better now".

http://youtu.be/13mYOXESv18

Comment

Rude. .......

Sodomy without consent is ****. Maybe the decription is fitting at times.

Enough now....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...