• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville?

Geez its getting narky on here similar to other sites.

Not sure which ones of you guys I can visit without getting lambasted lol tongue in cheek

May be going to wedding in dawson creek in june not sure yet bad timing with our seeding programme but if I do will head to somewere in sask I guess central to all and its a who wants to meet malleefarmer weekend and may hire a pick up for three weeks and cruise around and check you guys out.
    watch this space

Sounds great. You can drive in Saskatchewan in a car. Maybe In Alberta, you may need a four wheel drive pick up. LOL just kidding.

You seed in June?

Comment

april and may usually but if season is late stretches till mid to late june

Comment

We'd love to host you in Manitoba, Mallee. But, if you're on our highways be warned, you'll need an off road vehicle. Haha.

Comment

Maybe you can hit farm progress show in regina and meet everyone
          that makes it there.

Comment

Farm progress show is on at that time in Regina great event.

Comment

Ya farm progress is where all the farmers that take what ever price and maybe no crop at all, go to look at things that people produce for us at a guaranteed wage 9 to 5 accounting for inflation. Only a few really actually can afford to buy that stuff if they relied solely on a farm to operate.

Comment

mallee . . . . flying through Calgary?

Comment

Mallee, I promise to be nice LOL.

If your coming to the saskatoon area would love to meet. .. give ya a tour...

Farm progress is neat for the networking in the beer gardens. looking at iron is 2nd. Harassing snake oil salesmen is 3rd.

Comment

Dawson creek is about an hours drive away from me. Would love to have u for dinner an drinks.

Comment

I am hour east of dawson creek, would like to meet you.

Comment

We'll have to learn how to speak Aussie first.

Comment

**** that i'm coming to visit you and drink some fosters on the beach.

Comment

When we leaving cotton?? So is there any of that shoot em up varmint hunting goes on in your area malle? Friend of mine from western side always wanted me to come over and shoot all kinds of crazy birds and animals that overrun the farm land there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...