• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bears once again getting slaughtered.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bears once again getting slaughtered.

Nice to see beans and spring wheat up today even though the experts say we must go down. Looks like canola should be doing catch up first thing. Not sure if any over night trading. 0 basis should put us at 10 bucks plus.

Will be interesting to see if #1 hrsw even moves - IMO it is severely under valued right now in western canada .
    I was told - it could be b/s , that good soft white was being priced at $5.50
    #1 hrsw was still well below $6 ... Still Gona wait er out a bit yet

Comment

Yes Errol I am going to be greedy ....

Comment

In our area there a .45/MAR basis avalible for #1 13.5 hard red. For Jan delivery. Was at 6.25 for a while today. Can you actually find a 0 basis for canola?

Comment

Thats plus 45 cents

Comment

Yes you can immediate delivery. Not going to mention where just yet I want sell the other half of my production first thing in the morning basis only. I have a 0 target at another location that I need to make sure is not triggered first. May give them 15 minutes to match. After running trackhoe all night if things work my grouchiness and patience will be stretched with the one location. Respectable ***** would be better than taking the local hoe For a ride. So no patience.

Comment

Go furrow go .....

Canola likely up strong tomorrow

Comment

Short term uptrend in beans is still on eyeballing it it looks like eleven in a seven to ten days short term stuff needs a real grain of salt though. Canola who knows what those ****ers will do.

Comment

Canola up 16 cents on the Bunge site....Thought it would be alot more?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...