• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flax processors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flax processors

I am way out of the flax loop, never grew it, and don't even know where to look. I had an inquiry tonight, people looking for a container load of conventional, cleaned edible flax.
    Where does a person find the processors/cleaners? I could use some help connecting the dots on this.

Try Sunrise Foods in Saskatoon

Comment

Md seedcleaners. 306 682 3330. Get all you want.

Comment

How much $ are they offering?

Comment

Grain Millers Flax division has grown immensely in last couple of years... have them call Lonnie at 952-983-1297

Comment

I did not aka about what they are paying. I am just going to get them to a supply and they can work it out from there.

Comment

Thank you for the help.

Comment

I've heard quality flax is hard to find. The frost would have darkened alot of samples. Good uniform colour and cleanliness could be an issue.

Comment

Those are good details to know. I have not grown it and today I am getting schooled about grading and color etc.

Comment

Nice thing about flax is even with 12.5% frost it can still grade a number 1.Durum with more than 10% frost is automatically a number 4.

Comment

Food4u, my understanding is the whole seed market wants good natural uniform color. Eye appealing. Mine is relatively low but not zero.

Comment

CB Constantini
                        Head Office – Vancouver, BC
                        Mail: 730-1508 West Broadway,
                        Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J 1W8
                        Phone: 604-669-1212
                        Fax: 604-689-4145

Comment

Flax Council of Canada
                          http://www.flaxcouncil.ca/english/index.jsp?p=suppliers1&mp=suppliers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...