• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie P

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie P

Hi Charlie
    Very nice to put a face to the name thanks to Joes video, Thought I would post this link that you might find interesting and also give you the chance to see my ugly mug.

http://www.moorhouses.co.uk/site/2014/07/18/business-grows-as-barley-blooms-for-moorhouses/

Nice to meet you, Ian.Thanks for posting Pars.

Comment

You are much better looking than I am and can likely put a sentence together in clear English. I will look for a Moorhouse Ale in Alberta. Or better yet, I'll come visit and enjoy one in your local establishment. Been thinking about the walking holidays in parts of Europe. Walk all day and find a local pub/Inn to spend the night. Next day, start things all over.

Comment

Charlie, a pub crawl holiday? Sounds taxing. Have fun.

Comment

"You are much better looking than I am."
          Not sure about that. David Grant, Moorhouses MD joked he and I had the ideal face for radio and must admit that very true.

It is very possible to do walking holidays like you say over here will even transport your luggage to your next location so you can just walk.
          Personally I think Canada has the best nature but UK is better for history.
          You could still do plenty of walking but visit Stonehenge our old cathedrals and even some of the new ones, castles, country houses, railways and canals
          I get blown away by how these things were built 100's of years ago.

www.nationaltrust.org.uk/ will give you an idea of what is available

Comment

Just remembered I have always fancied doing the Whisky Trail in Scotland not sure there is much walking and not sure you can after one or two distilleries !!!

Comment

Actually the Scotch tasting walk would be on my bucket list. I was close to the Bushmills distillery in Northern Ireland and never did the tour. I did do the tour of the Guiness brewery in Dublin.

Comment

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting the link.

What a terrific story on Moorehouses brewery and the barley variety you are growing for them.

Best wishes,

Joe Dales
                Farms.com & Agriville.com
                joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

Thank-you Joe for keeping this site going and helping put a face to the name. Not exactly sure when I found agriville but it will be 20yrs in March since I first came to Canada looking to emigrate.

Found agriville soon after and you can tell by our usernames how long some of us have been posting , tom4cwb, charlie P ,parsley it was quite a while years before I realised pars was a girl not many forum names back then, sometimes wonder if some of the real names back the are still here.

If you like whiskey you might like to try my favorite at the moment http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/balvenie/balvenie-doublewood-12-year-old-whisky/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...