• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada US dollar

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada US dollar

was down in Jamaica. Banks there have the Canadian dollar at $1.05 to the US Same with BBN and CNN

I assume that is how many CNDs you get for 1 USD. Presently it's around $1.13. So at $1.05 that bank would be pocketing the 8 cent difference for their troubles.

Comment

Yes $1.05 canadian for every us dollar. Figured i could make money just buying us dollars there and switching it back when i got home. But why is difference.

Comment

They'd get you the other way too I imagine. Probably only offer a bit over 80 US cents for every CND.

Comment

$.95 to switch Canadian into US funds

Comment

Holy #$@!, fill your suitcase man!

Comment

Think they are behind the times? I'm booking a flight today with suitcase full of CDN dollars.pretty easy 8 or 9 %.

Comment

Will be their in a week will check it out!
                I hate winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Oh its only the first go round.

Comment

Thinking I will sell my us held stock and convert that to canuck buck.

Comment

SF3, with your water woes on your farm this past season and for the last 8 years, the last place I thought you would want to go is anywhere tropical. Try Iran, Iraq, Syria, they are a much drier climate and you'll get a break from the water. LOL--enjoy Jamaica Mun!!!

Comment

Wouldn't that be interesting? Walking into customs with a suitcase of CDN bills? If i told them that I was going to Jamaica to transfer them to US dollars, they would drag me into interrogation room.

Comment

Reminds me of the time in chongqing china. I cashed in 400 dollars of canadian travelers checks. Yuan was 6.5 to the canadian dollar. Plus they made a zero error. So the machine started spitting out 100 yuan bills I am like what the ****. Teller put the pile on the counter and I am sure I had big eyes I calmly asked for a bag and they give me one with a smile. 3 hours later the teller found me down town eating noodle bowl.
                        Dam it was a little embarrassing. What are the chances getting tracked down in a town of 3 million people. My luck.

Comment

Lol hopper, a white guy in China, not like you blended in real well. You should of been eating something other than a noodle bowl and maybe they would of had trouble finding you.

Comment

Funny you weren't eating lobster?

Comment

We have a Wedding family friend I was told I'm going by my wife so get done harvest one way or another you are going.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...