• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AGraUnstabilty

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGraUnstabilty

Anyone else want to send their mnp bill and their scic agraUnstabilty BILLS to our Agravation Minister Herr Ritz ?? I get so pissed off when I see them in the mail. I am ending it this year.
    Kinda like putting hail insurance on for Storms only coming from the East.There is slim to none chance of it ever happening.

Grip, cais, Aida, on and on to aginstablty, govt is always the same. As soon as you figure the rules to the game, they change.

Comment

That came across not quite what I meant. I mean as a business you sign up for one thing and absolutely always it becomes something else.

Comment

How much is mnp charging these days? They dont do my accounting any more but I do remember an extra 4 grand when I got agstab auditted.

Comment

too f#%$$n much and they want it prepaid.

Comment

MNP had been on the tit since they did those farm reviews through another farm program.

Honestly, I could design a safety net program on a napkin that would be more effective.

We provide info more than any other industry free of charge and then pay a fee 18 months in advance of anyone being able to review it.

Comment

I get mine done for free. The federal government. I fill out the best i can, if there is any questions they phone anyway. Pay an account, they still phone. Eliminate the middle man.

Comment

Me too. But I think paying fees a year in advance is absurd.

Comment

Have to agree. Since that audit I get phone calls directed to me first. I think they charged me a thousand dollars per hourm

Comment

The work was simple.

Comment

It is very simple to do your own AgriStability if you keep good records of sales and production. Its a basic spreadsheet. Start with last years ending numbers and build on it. If you do a good job here, CRA audits are a breeze. I keep a running record of every deposit, tonnes sold, price then just go from that

Comment

Imagine the vacation hours not farming government programs.

Oh, sorry, not speaking to the right free enterprise crowd.

Comment

Do you think some farmers with the assistance of opportunistic accountants learned how to farm the program?

Comment

Paid me $15000 last year...only $6000 this year...bastards lol

Comment

No point in trying. Ask any cattle producer. You may get one decent cheque, then the margins start disappearing fast, and don't come back for years. Twelve years after BSE, and our margins have not recovered to what they were. It's designed to be a one-of program, so there is no point in trying to manipulate things.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...