• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notice to Creditors

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice to Creditors

Does anyone know what that means?

Somebody is going going gone broke. .... get in line.

Comment

If your a farmer/supplier/unsecured creditor you just got screwed.
      If you are an accountant or lawyer your about to hit the big times.

Comment

Sometimes you see it after people die, yes/no??

Comment

What about if a farming company dies?

Comment

The vultures begin to circle. Land buyers, auction sale deal hunters. Brings out the finest in people.

Comment

RM's getting busy.

Comment

Tax enforcement?

Comment

Is this related to broadacer sumdumb? I was just going over their creditors list. What a disaster. That is a shit pile of money they lost. There are a fair number is the $100k zones but FCC is going to take the brunt of the blow. Wilmore looks like they are going to take a shit kicking to.

Comment

http://www.pwc.com/ca/en/car/broadacre/creditor-information.jhtml

How in God's name does this happen and who is responsible. I signed personal guarantees when we borrowed through the Corporation. Are these guys(BOD and Management or whomever) somehow immune that they can walk through a ****ing torrential rain storm and some how not get wet? What happens?

$46 million.

Comment

Well it was inevitable. Surprising it lasted this long. Was the land that Ontario Teachers Pension Fund bought the stuff Broadacre was farming?

Comment

What's the story here? Paying high rent? New macihinery? Management taking big pay? I have not pitty for these types

Comment

Well I said they were a shit show years ago and again I was right.
                          One earth I said was a shit show and that I was also right about.
                          wow
                          3 mill RBC
                          14 mil fcc
                          Rm Abernathy 55000
                          Chen fert seed companies and advisors.
                          But the mud isn't hurting farms.
                          The big dogs can't make it wtf.

Comment

They sold into the US durum market for those 8-9$ #1 cwad values prior to harvest coming off.. and produced all junk and it made more sense to claim bankruptcy than deliver junk and take massive discounts..

Reliable source passed that info along. Big contributing factor IMO

Comment

From the Broadacre website

Our Mission

To become the preeminent farm operator in Canada by utilizing best farm practices to ensure long-term sustainability of our resources and best business practices to deliver a sustainable return to our investors.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...