• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

here she blows

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol,heres one for you.

http://moneyweek.com/hugh-hendry-interview-part-2/

If you step back and take a close look,we are not disagreeing about anything,some things should just not be said.

Always had a soft spot for Hugh,although i could have taught him a thing or to,its what he doesnt say thats important.

Health and wellness,love the topic,need about 9500 hundred more hours on it if the rule of 10,000 is true.

Greed and fear maybe/probably/not sure yet

Comment

Lots of shit being said. For a while there everyonehere was pissing me off. Thinking there are two types here. One type was the group all smarter than me. The other type I could not find. So understand how this can piss me off. Anybodywith me? Then found out the chinese lady that owns one quarter section we all thought was broke with no money cannot pay for a drainage ditch worth **** all in real terms ditch is cheap is what I am saying. So now found out she has several more quarters unfarmed for several years cause she wants too much. And never been to see her land. Thinks 70 acres on the quarter rest under water should get paid for 160. This is real. Investors are ****ed. Oh and also the local buyers purchasing at the high. So in the end I am not in the market to purchase anyway Or Iin the future. Just my observation. Strange though an investor can have more quarters unfarmed and still demand 50percent more than going rate. So I told klause just plant them all possibly get a harvest off with no one knowing. Cause she never ever seen her land owned it for 5 plus years.

So I am just suggesting the investors might be unpredictable. A mouse in the tent is different than a wild boar. An investor might react equally to a mouse. As if it is as serious as a wild boar.

Comment

The mouse and wild boar does not fit for this investor. Retarded and removed and have money that she did not earn pretty much sums it up in my opinion.

Comment

She found me back today... made me an "offer I can't refuse".

2750 an acre.

I said. I can refuse that. LOL.

Comment

Take it, take it. Don't be a fool. If it was here I'd be all over it!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...