• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

farmlead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farmlead

I have been looking but I find it hard when I cannot look someone in the face to make a deal its not a deal. Can get cgs samples done while binning and then again on unload which may be different depending on how sample is taken. How are the sellers doing any comments from them? I just like verbal communication I guess. Very comfortable with a hand shake. Not so with some online buddies. My opinion.

I had some issues leaving my comfort level selling grain, but it has been good to me. I'm a broken record about selling on the milling characteristics of the grain . It has worked for me.
    I know I'm usually an ass about it but Reading AV posts about the elevators and line companies is discouraging. A person has to try something little different.
    I still joke about when I would open the chute on the truck and the buyer would grab two hands of grain and give the good old "grain buyers scowl" then throw it in the pit like he had battery acid all over his hands. Then take what's given. I'm stupid, and never really understood any part of the subtle nuances of the conventional market, getting on the representatives "good side" for buying supplies or selling grain.
    I was extremely paranoid of online shopping, but now I buy stuff about once every 6 months. Ironically I am really thinking hard about selling stuff through an online platform. Kijiji has worked for me in the past for small things, and my target market is the younger more online saavy buyers.
    Parsley has mentioned about consumers looking and buying what they want/choose, not necessarily buying what's placed in front of them at the everyday store.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...