• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to site administration!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to site administration!

Total number of viewers a day?
    Total number per thread that read?

SF3 sounds like you are StatsCan employee. LOL

Comment

Just curious how wide of a audience do we have how many check each post.

Comment

Actually so am I. Just phunning you.

Comment

Over 400 hits on my you tube channel since pourfarmer chose to put up a link to my FCC challenge...

Comment

Hi SF3,

Thanks for the question, here are some stats for you.

Agriville.com is a very active and popular website.

There are 15,000 unique monthly visitors, the majority are from Western Canada: 1. SK, 2. AB and then 3. MB.

The visitors average just under 6 visits per month to the site.

The Agriville members spend almost 7 minutes reading the chat posts on each visit.

The number of visitors and visits is growing around 22% compared to the same month one year ago.

If anyone has any questions, comments, feeback or ideas, please let me know and I will try to answer.

Take care,

Joe Dales
            Agriville.com/Farms.com
            877 438-5729 x5013
            joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

I am a fairly new member , enjoy reading . I think agriville has a lot of power , probably a lot more than people think ! It could really be used to our advantage if we could get it all together. Some call it whining , but it's not and be sure that the big grain and chem cos are reading it . There has been lots of quotes in papers and magazines from the site . We should focus more on ways to help the bottom line like the containers of fertilizer from China , spread this kind of news that farmers are not supposed to know . One of the best ideas I saw on here was everyone asking for grain checkoffs back and starting our own lobby group . Anyways it's an enjoyable read , thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...