• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil companies

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil companies

Looks like they have had enough of people filling their vehicles for anything less than a dollar a liter. Just wait if its a dollar or more at 53 dollar a bbl oil can you imagine what its going to be when crude hits 100 again. Anyone who thinks that these oil companies are hurting over lower crude prices is a fool. Too bad you cant name your price for wheat eh sf3. LOL. Sask will raise their gas tax next. Its coming and it will be at the new rate forever. Well I guess what can you do,stop buying fuel,excuse me while I have a laugh. Maybe in Vancouver,calgary,montreal or any big city with public transportation but here in sask everywhere you go is rural. You have to pay what the pirates want or they sink you.

Huge difference between a producer and a refiner.

Just like farmers vs companies like richardson or LDM.

Comment

The main reason the gas prices started to go up was the Bank of Canada stunt devaluing the dollar with the surprise interest rate cut. Mind you that was done to bail out debtors which include highly leveraged oil companies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...