• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sask3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sask3

You posted about we need someo e new to represent farmers. I will support you. Are you willing to work? Larry webber is a site that has done well.

Not sure he would be a good choice. Didnt he want to drain all his sloughs on to the neibor ,and then he seems to be out of country almost as much as Ritz and our Premiers here in alta Redford and prentice, must have a green card to spend so much time in Washington. But what the hell go for it.

Comment

That land draining is funny! I'm feeling I'm past my due date. But thanks.
      I just think the groups we have are not speaking for the majority of farmers. If we keep going the way their pushing us we will all work for grain companies or be serfs in our own country.
      Travel when your young or you will find time doesn't stand still and all of a sudden your to old to do the things you dreamed about.
      Farming has always been risky, just now their taking it up another notch for us.

Comment

the pushing was done long ago its time to push back.

Comment

Agree, Stormin'.
          Welcome relief to see forward looking view
          Thank you for posting.

Comment

Definitely not the right choice to lead. Can't grasp basic concepts - still yapping on about it being the organizations that are wrong and pushing farmers in the direction of working for grain companies etc.
            If you perceive that current organizations are heading the wrong way it's for lack of producer involvement and direction. The change has got to come from YOU.

Comment

Grass I get it better than you. No farmer will vote for a organization that calls it self a union. The NDP era is gone. If that name was used no one would join. Same happened in sask that's why like minded liberals and cons joined and created a new group the sask party. It's a example but guess what I bet I'm more connected with what farmers think than you.
              Now a new name a new group and wow we can finally move on and challenge the bull shit that s happening out their.
              On the one who wrote we do need Ag colleges to teach more about world trade and how product from smaller sales is traded world wide. Not rely on grain companies etc.
              But the main thing is right now we have a shit show where industry runs the show the gov the policy and we get shit on the group that has to do all the work to keep the rest afloat. Something is wrong with this picture,

Comment

I wait with baited breath on you getting your new organization up and running. You could call it the "SF3 - All about ME" party.

Comment

Yea grass that's what it will stand for.
                  No fricking way.
                  It's about us farmers against the rest.
                  Sorry.
                  That's it.

Comment

If Sask3 is president and Hopperbin is VP, I will buy a membership.

Comment

Oliver, the membership will be pissed off, they will think they are paying for SF3's junkets and Hopper's too much of a Casanova.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...