• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Technology Tips

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technology Tips

Now, technology is at our fingertips on Internet, Amazon and EBay. It would be great to share our experiences with good deals and bad.

My recent experience was with my key fob in my SUV. The shell pretty much collapsed, so a quick google in Amazon flashed same type of clone for $15 so 2 were ordered. Amazon prime delivered in 2 days.

Now Chrysler asked about $300 for a new fob, with programming. I had two working fobs at home ( albeit one was in pieces) so programming the clone took 2 minutes and no effort at all. And PRESTO - all good, a perfect new working key fob with no issues at all. I hope you all have an experience to share.

From my dealings with Chrysler...I would say...TERMINATE ANY FURTHER DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY.

I will never deal with them again after my experience with their Warranties and this especially with Warranties for work on brakes.

The consumer is SOL with this company IMHO.

Comment

Willie, easing up on the gas pedal will ease up on the brake wear. Ha.

My first new vehicle was a dodge, two bitted me to death.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...