• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOM4CWB

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need accountability in all our systems. As it is clear and can't be missed... Now perhaps we can get to solutions that will truly improve our logistics for all products including our grain.

It truly must be frustrating for Minister Ritz... He has gone well beyond where ex minister Goodale would go... I have been told by folks that actually know. Not political people either those who seek needed change as we do. It did take 150 years to get this far... We can learn much from those with 250 years under their belts! A true challenge!!!

Comment

That's where you are mistaken Tom.

Ritz is a senior cabinet minister and has done shit in regards to logistics.

The election is the excuse now. And then he's done.

Comment

Bucket
        We in western Canada are low on the scale of power and influence.
        How many MPs have we... That care about grain...30 out of 300.
        It has been frustrating to pull that number of MPs in your limited restrictions and time/resources as a MP.
        Rocking the boat oftentimes is counterproductive if those involved don't like rough rides and tell me to be quiet and sit down.
        Think about it.

Comment

Tom

Doesn't it seem a bit odd that the railways can get court costs awarded against your farm worth more than the fines they will never pay?

And you think conservative MPs are working for you?

CN fines were paid by farmers by pushing the grain into s new crop year with higher rates.

Comment

Bucket
            The Alberta Courts have nothing to do with Federal MPs.. At any rate we need a real overhaul in many things in ALberta. I believe our ABAg dept is on side for logistics change big time. SK is in same mind... MB?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...