• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

http://www.grainmonitor.ca

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sawfly.

Our pedigreed seed acres will drop by 50 percent at least this year.

Grow pedigreed seed and find out how much money and paperwork is involved it.

Comment

Could someone please send me a cheque for the lost revenue my farm has experienced since the fall of 2013? I can accept the loses due to the "market" but not the dysfunctional marketing environment.

Comment

Oh I forgot, God bless Ritz, Harper, CNCP, GrainCos, Chem and Fert Cos, Machinery Dealers, my dog, the farm cats, wild animals, Muslims, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, Unicorns....

While we're at it lets pray all those conscienceless entities we deal with find the moral threads to weave a blanket to wrap us in.

"I believe"....

Comment

Geez, pulses don't leave the prairies in containers on rail? Canola seed to the west coast? Canola oil and meal? Oats into the States? Hmmm... I didn't realize there are so many options for transport out of Western Canada. Oh yea, and the border is open too. Haul it down in small loads, no excuses.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...