• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Morning......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning......

..... Please Remember To Top Up Real Good That Plate Theys Pass Around at Church This Morning!!!!!!!! We Need The Good Lord On Our Side Come Tuesday!!!!!!!! This Could Be The Beginning of The End!!!!!! Lord, Please Pray fer Us, You All We Got!!!!!!

what is happening Tuesday?

Comment

USDA Pulls Out dare Planters and Puts About 88 Million Acres of Beans in and Bout 90 Million Acres of Corn!!!!!!!!! Will Be Death To The Markets if These #'s Come To Fruition!!!!!!!!

Comment

And Projected Record Yields of All Crops Clear Out Till The Year 2025 With No Hiccups What so Ever!!!!!!!! Record Yields and Record Acres of Everything!!!!!!!!!! Farmers Will Plant Themselves Into da Ground if They Have To!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep you hit the nail on the head!
          CSnola 6 to 7 by fall
          Feed grain not even going their!
          Yea were out of food!

Comment

#OnaTuesday

Comment

Counting chickens again?

Comment

No,

Counting Soybean Pods Already!!!!!!!

You Guys Love Me, You Love Me Not, You Guys Love Me, You Love Me Not, You Guys Love Me, You Love Me Not, You Guys Love Me, You Love Me Not, You Guys Love Me..............

Comment

Big numbers are already anticipated. There should be little change unless there are surprises.

As I've said before, I'm happily surprised at how well canola has held up.

Even wheat, given big crops for 2 consecutive years, and wicked strong US dollar, is still holding at levels that are higher than they could be.

Comment

I Disagree,

Those #'s Might Be Anticipated, BUT Will Be In Print Come Tuesday Morning!!!!!! That Boot On yer Throat, Gunna Crush yer Windpipe After da Report!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's lots of time for my throat to heal before any 2015 crop gets harvested. Who knows what will happen. Just be ready.

Comment

To all who believe as you do on this BTO, short the market tomorrow morning.

Comment

This is an important price moving report.

In my experience, there is always a bull and a bear released as the acres have to go somewhere.

Tuesday is apt to be volatile as the funds re-evaluate where to invest, short cover or trigger long liquidation.

Comment

Agree Errol it's a huge day! Kind of scary! Could be the beginning of crash in soy and canola or up swing in wheat? Time will tell.

Comment

Sask3. Why not sell all your production then for $9.75. You'll be a genius

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...