• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritz cracker has spoken

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stonepicker So tell us what the price of 1 cwad 12.5 pro is ? I know it's $15.30 at port. Richardson doesn't list prices you have to Phone them
    Viterra doesn't list them you have to phone them ( if they're listed as special)
    SWT no longer list them you have phone them
    Paterson never did list you have to phone them.

I guess I could check out the durum futures. Oh wait there's never ever trading on it.
    Oh the transparency of it all , what do you think Stoney ??

Comment

Durum eh? Has that market ever been transparent? And i'm assuming that your quoting an export price for # 1 durum? How many times have you grown #1 durum? i've never grown durum,but if i did i would find out what grade i actually had and then i would call carrington ND. and check out my options. You say you have to call an elevator for a price, well at least you would have a price. In the old days you had to wait about a year and a half from the start of the crop year to find out what you would actually get paid. I like the new way.

Comment

Dang!! i guess i couldn't read again! ( re: #1 cwad )

Comment

Even last year grew #1 durum stoney,
          so what your saying is their is no transparency and No market information ?

Gee whillackers stoney I guess I can throw away my smart phone or shove up my semi-dwarf mp's ass

Comment

Good on you if u grow #1 durum mustardman, i always though #1 was as rare as hen's teeth. What's so bad about calling for a price with your smartphone? What i'm saying is, isn't it better to call and get a price for durum any time of the year rather than someone telling you what you will get for it even before it's combined? You've got more options now, that's a good thing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...