• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit counter & web Analytics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hire a professional agency, there are lots of them and they don't cost much. you can manipulate anything from views on you tube, to fake reviews, to linking in the ID of someone like @foodbabe to generate hits. All fake of course, but its about selling the myth of organic so it all goes together very well.

You're creating an image, invoking an emotion. You're selling good feelings and empowering people. Don't worry about science, data, or fact. The organic industry has the ball well ahead of conventional ag and food that none of those things matter any longer. Science means nothing.

A 12 year old with a story and a cool hashtag is far more powerful then any doctor with 15 years of education or a 1000 clinical trials all pointing to exactly the same result.

Have fun, its a great time to sell and say anything you want. People have absolutely lost the art of critical thinking and there is a goldmine of suckers out there.

Simple free one. Create the style you want and copy paste the code in.

http://www.freecountercode.com/

But maybe start here and answer the questions of what you really want

http://www.opentracker.net/article/definition-differences-between-hit-page-and-web-counters

Comment

Google Analytics‎. It's free and simple to use.

Comment

Tweety, you voiced the most profound advice of anyone I have heard-in a couple of days anyway. The "Art of Critical Thinking" -it surprises me how many suckers fall over and over again for the get rich quick precious metals heist and Bre-Ex type gold mines. Now with You Tube, otherwise sane people take these concocted theories based on somebodies imagination as gospel and expound it as though they are prophets, messiahs. For some reason, I have been acquainted with some of these so-called prophets. That constant negatitivity and doomsdaying is tiring, not to mention, destructive.
        Now, USA has been the target of the vultures. 18 trillion dollars of debt. I just opened the 2015 Rand McNally atlas, looked at the road, interstate and urban networks here compared to Canada and I don't need to tell you the proof is in the pudding. There infrastructure does support a huge economy andotential for growth and ours can't even support the bread basket of the world. We don't even have 1 single divided highway across our country. Our railway is still a single line.an outgoing train has to move over for an incoming one. We really need visionaries, not guys who pander to lobbyists and worry about climate change that has been changing forever.

Comment

Definitely google Analytics.

Comment

Thank You for such valuable reply , I also found that Google was popular for webmasters a few years ago. After the huge problems with Google sapping your data and customer value.they just have a strong monopoly and a very aggressive marketing department.I also tried some software as you but got same result but now I found some useful website analytics & free hit counter on goStats.I just want you let me know your opinion about goStats.

Comment

ok…then try gostats it is the best as compare to google analytics. It shows the complete analysis of your data. It will smartly manage your website traffic. Gostats contain some best feature which cannot find in google analytics. so i will suggest you gostats

Comment

ok…then try gostats it is the best as compare to google analytics. It shows the complete analysis of your data. It will smartly manage your website traffic. Gostats contain some best feature which cannot find in google analytics. so i will suggest you gostats

Comment

Yes, I have been working with GoStats, Its free & works really well then GA. Its real time reporting is very useful for me to make business decisions as well as to improve my site.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...