• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eGrain Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eGrain Canada

Hi all,

Posting this for a friend...
    http://www.egraincanada.com/Home.aspx

Basically, it's a clearing house that allows farmers and grain companies to bid and counterbid each other... The idea is to get large grain handling companies as well and independents on board....

The site is very well done, clean, easy to use.... There are no gimmicks or anything behind it...

Comments / questions welcome

https://www.cleargrain.com.au/
    Australian equivalent

Comment

You mean a brockerage?

To bad it didn't have scale to bypass the processors in the transaction ahh what could have been.

Comment

who is advanced agri trade technologies?

what does a subscription cost? not in FAQ or at least couldn't find it.

Comment

I cannot get past the login page!

Comment

You gotta pay to play

Comment

I was interested and looking for some or more info also but seems their web site is not keen on providing any info...so gusse I'll keep moving on..

Comment

Who owns it?

Comment

ya who owns it? that's a big red flag for me when nobody puts their name to something.

Comment

I have tried two other devices, and another online forum where it was promoted and all I get is the sign in page. Not too user friendly for a dumb farmer like me. It was a good try though!
                    " Failure to Launch" !
                    Back to MarketLead.

Comment

Well, maybe someone from there will read this topic and fix the fact that you have farmers coming to the site, get frustrated, and leave without learning a thing about them.

Comment

Too late......"they gone!" .

Comment

Klause I like to sell my grain to someone I know. Is this another farmlead where you dont know who your dealing with?

Comment

So, a couple of good comments. Just to clarify some issues brought up. Advanced Agri Trade Technologies is a company based out of Tisdale, Sk and is owned by two people, Roger a damn good computer guy and Kim who spent 30 years in the grain business. Kim and Roger developed egrain to provide western Canadian farmers with a simple, reliable, transparent cash grain trading platform. We also knew that unless you can get it off your farm your grain has no value so we also designed a logistics module. The program allows farmers to search for offers within a certain distance from the farm and can be sorted in a number of ways to drill down to the crop, grade distance to buyer etc. You can also post your offers if you do not like the bids. You and the buyer can remain completely anonymous or you can use the comment section to "sell" your product. The program was built with trial and error over a two year period when we ran out of money so has been sitting on the shelf for a while. if you are being taken to the login page just enter www.egrainCanada.com and you will go to the home page where you can register for free until December1

Comment

No thank you. I tried a few different methods and now I have abandoned the effort.
                              Now, i will wait until this platform gets a verbal reference, like at the coffee shop or pub, or golf course. Hopefully, enough time will have passed that I will not have to ask the designer for instructions how to actually see their website.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...