• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday and feel like a scrap. re- _ _ _ 😈 Old Guard!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agstar77,

Without justice there can not be freedom. Without respect for each other... there can not be prosperity nor liberty.

The blame game... has no end. Kick me... I am an easy target.

Comment

I probably dont write very coherently.
      Thanx T4 for getting the gist.

And thank you wilagro for adding your name to the other two, on the list of people who must take some responsibility! Remember, its on the 12 steps list!
      Now where are Captain & Integrity?
      Hey!, a new 70s song duo!

Comment

If you really did get freedom or just the illusion of it. Now that marketing and transport is in shambles , I hope you are happy with your new masters.

Comment

Ag
          We sold a bunch of 3red at over 6$... And a bunch more Canola well over $10... Flax at 14$ last week.
          The trains are rolling... The bills being paid... And soon to plant our crop!
          A wonderful year with record grain movements
          Hope all goes well with seeding for you!
          Cheers!

Comment

If it stays dry, we may actually be able to sell last years crop for something yet. Tom, you are doing a great job of marketing those bins. Super!

Comment

Tom

Just let us know when you have swept them out so the prices will move a little east along with some better movement.

Good to know that CNCP and the graincos are still doing the short hauls.

Comment

Soon CNCP will need to fill the orders that have been missed going south of the 49th. When thunder bay opens up... plus the new CWB gets in gear... capacity will increase as also ocean rates are low.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...