• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growing foreword 3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing foreword 3

Heard a blip on the radio , did someone admit that the programs are not working? They are considering changes to better serve farmers deal with climate change.
    Anyone hear who made these suggestions ?

Climate change? As in the abundance of moisture and excessive production? Goody!

Comment

Who qualifies for this? Could some of the MPs please come to a public forum and answer questions about how this will help farmers?

Comment

Can we hear from our scientists about their research?

Comment

How to deal with massive increases in temperature of 0.5C in next 50 years. Don't hold your breath, they are not for us, but against us.

Comment

It was the GX 94 ag update this afternoon , I wish I caught more of the details.

Comment

Fjlip Let's go with climate change, excessive moisture don't seem to hurt anyone , climate change catches more attention

Comment

Don't hold your breath waiting for Con MPs coming to speak at a public forum. The PMO wouldn't be able to control the seals. Never happen.

Comment

I heard ritz is appointing pike and one earth to head up design.

Comment

So farmers problems are related to climate change and not inadequate rail freight capacity? Who knew? Well that clears up a lot of things. They need to fire every one of those climate change idiots that work for government immediately. Climate is great around here (S AB ) by the way

Comment

Could any scientist post his/her research without getting permission like the pre 2006 years? No we did not invade Poland and yes the commies did burn our Parliament buildings.

Comment

Has anyone on here noticed that climate is in continuous change. The biggest change is that in Suzuki and Gore's bank account.

Comment

A little off topic, but it has been brought up here:
                          The thing that irks me is the grossly exaggerated magnitude of the “problem” of CO2. We’re told that the atmosphere is being polluted with it, and we’re told that man has added around 70 parts per million to an atmosphere that started out at around 330 ppm before the industrial age.

So, to try to demonstrate what this actually looks like, consider that the distance between your north south grid roads is 2 miles. If that whole 2 mile distance represented the entire atmosphere, all the CO2 would have been about 3.5 feet a couple of centuries ago (330 ppm). Man has added the equivalent of about <b>another 9 inches in 2 miles </b> worth of CO2. It amazes me that plants can extract and process such low concentrations into useful energy.

No wonder the climate is failing to demonstrate the rising temperatures predicted by the catastrophic climate models. My prediction is that in less than 100 years Gore, Mann and their ilk will be known as perpetrators of one of the biggest frauds in history.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...