• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sask3 controle your women

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sask3 controle your women

Babes against biotech are in court against pioneer dupont about dust in the house. Pioneer asks how do you know if dust did not come from dow or syngenta. Babes are jumping up and down claiming victory. They think pioneers question is proof the dust is toxic.

To hell with these women. I am going back to my ex wife. I realize it was all good.

Comment

Order up a Philippino wifey. Seen an order guy at costco with a young wife and 5 or 6 year old kid. I also personally know 2 brothers who went with philippino women for their second hitching. They seem very happy.

Comment

Lots of nice filipino ladies here. Actually am concerned about sask3 babes. They are out of controle.

Comment

Lots of nice filipino ladies here. Actually am concerned about sask3 babes. They are out of controle.

Comment

Comment

Comment

hopper needs a oil change.

Comment

maybe there is a app for thst.

Comment

Think they call it Tinder... Or maybe this is his kijiji add? ha! http://www.kijiji.ca/v-farming-equipment/saskatoon/farm-wife-wanted/1066398104?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Comment

W
                      T
                      F

Is this that food babe again!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...